Stone Restoration is looking for a self-driven, eager, and motivated individual to fill our current open role of Superintendent in our field operations division. This individual must have experience in some or all of Stone Restoration Scopes including but not limited to: Spall Repair, Brick & Block Masonry Restoration, Liquid & Membrane Waterproofing, Deck Coating, Through Wall Flashing as well as Caulking and Window Glazing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all workforce including subcontractors required to successfully complete projects.
- Assist the Operations Manager and Project Manager with the creation of project schedules.
- Maintain and manage daily workflow of projects based on project schedule.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Agent to order materials and equipment for projects.
- Maintain daily material and equipment inventory for the projects.
- Oversee and ensure all job site safety practices and policies are followed daily.
- Record daily project progress reports.
- Track weekly workforce labor hours and communicate with the Operations Manager for approval.
- Manage, track, and approve material and equipment invoices weekly.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Two-year college degree in Construction Management/ Trades or a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- OSHA 30 Preferred
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb and balance on equipment, ladders, and scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal background check & Drug Screening
- Must have experience in reading blueprints.
- Knowledge to understand Gantt charts or similar scheduling format.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and related computer skills
- Travel within the Carolinas is sometimes required from Monday –
- Thursday (Typically Home on Weekends)
Project Manager, Operations Manager
Director of Project Management