Your Trusted Waterproofing Contractors Since 1993
Keeping your commercial property free of catastrophic water damage starts with a strong waterproofing system. At Stone Restoration of America, our team offers the comprehensive waterproofing solutions that commercial property owners need to direct water away from their buildings and avoid expensive damage. For close to 30 years, we have delivered the enduring waterproofing solutions that building owners throughout the Carolinas trust to keep their properties protected for the long-term.
Commercial Waterproofing Services
- Leak Analysis & Consulting: Using the most sophisticated equipment, our team will pinpoint the exact location of any leaks that may be impacting your property.
- Sealants & Caulking: Our team will professionally seal and caulk the hardest-to-reach areas of your building, ensuring you remain free and clear of unwanted water damage.
- Drainage Solutions: We can install drains in strategic locations to help direct the flow of water away from the most sensitive areas of your commercial property.
- Deck Coatings: Our deck coatings are specially designed to actively repel against excess water accumulation to encourage a safer walking environment.
- Elastomeric Coatings: These fluid-applied membranes feature enhanced elasticity, expanding and contracting with the substrate to encourage stronger protection against water accumulation.
- Above and Below Grade Waterproofing: Sheet good and liquid applied. Hot or cold applied. Beneath a plaza, below grade, under concrete, or behind a façade. We can install, replace, or repair it all. Through extensive manufacturer training and certifications we are up to date on the latest product technologies and installation techniques.
101 N Main St
Water Ridge Caulking
Waterproofing Systems We Service
No matter what type of waterproofing system you may have installed, our team has the training and expertise required to service it. We have experience servicing:
- Above-grade waterproofing systems
- Below-grade waterproofing systems
- Hot-applied waterproofing systems
- Cold-applied waterproofing systems
- Membrane waterproofing systems