Professionally Restoring Commercial Building Exteriors Since 1993
From sun rays and acid rain to severe weather and pest infestations — your commercial building’s exterior is exposed to many elements that can degrade its outward appearance. At Stone Restoration of America, our commercial restoration experts have helped property managers throughout the Carolinas restore their building exteriors for nearly 30 years. We are deeply committed to delivering the highest quality craftsmanship in every project we complete.
Our Building Exterior Restoration Services
Whether you own a new construction building or a historical structure, Stone Restoration of America has the experienced contractors you need to fully restore your building exterior. We offer exterior restoration services for general contractors, property managers, and building owners throughout the Carolinas, specializing in:
- Concrete structural repair
- EIFS and stucco repair, restoration, and installation
- Exterior cleaning and coating
- Historical restoration
- Masonry repair and installation
- Sealants and caulking
- Stone and precast repair, restoration, fabrication, and installation
- Window replacement
- Wood replacement
Our Exterior Restoration Projects
212 Main Street
101 N Main St
Water Ridge Caulking
Why Choose Exterior Restoration Services?
Choosing professional exterior restoration services is an excellent way for property owners to:
- Increase Value: Restoring your building’s exterior can help make it more valuable on the real estate market, allowing you to earn more on your sale.
- Increase Safety: Avoid potential lawsuits and safety hazards by restoring your building’s exterior with a professional contractor.
- Increase Profitability: Attract new customers and sustain new business by increasing the curb appeal of your property.