Role and Responsibilities
- Research and compare suppliers and subcontractors by considering price, quality, availability, and other criteria.
- Request cost proposals.
- Maintain inventory and inventory allocations.
- Purchase materials as directed through material requisitions.
- Issue and distribute purchase orders and subcontractor agreements within integrated accounting software and database.
- Schedule and verify material deliveries and maintain record.
- Request material warranties.
- Build and maintain positive, long-term relations with vendors and subcontractors.
The roles and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned at any time. The scope of this position may change as necessitated by business demands.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Two years’ experience in construction administration
- Previous experience as a purchasing agent or similar position
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and related computer skills
- Must be able to talk and hear
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift more than 25 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid State ID
- Must pass a criminal background check
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
$20 to $22 per hour. Non-Exempt with performance based bonus program
Full time, In person in the Charlotte Office
Reople to Coordinate Your Efforts
Business & Project Developers, Operations Manager, Facilities Manager and Superintendents