Stone Restoration of America is a family owned business with over 30 years of industry experience that provides restoration and waterproofing services for commercial buildings as well as structural and waterproofing repairs on parking decks. One of our specialties is multi-family exterior restoration and waterproofing with licensed crews experienced in working on such structures.
Stone Restoration is looking for a self-driven, eager, and motivated individual to fill our current open role of Senior Superintendent in our field operations division. This individual must have experience in some or all of Stone Restoration scopes including but not limited to Spall Repair, Brick & Block Masonry Restoration, Liquid & Membrane Waterproofing, Deck Coating, Through Wall Flashing as well as Caulking and Window Glazing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversee superintendents and their projects.
- Coordinate daily, weekly, and project schedules with the superintendents.
- Participate in weekly job site progress meetings.
- Participate in job turnover meetings.
- Continue ongoing training of the superintendents.
- Collaborate on reviews of the crew members twice a year and report these to the Operations Manager.
- Conduct reviews of the superintendents twice a year with the coordination of the Operations Manager.
- Conduct weekly job site visits and reviews.
- Participate in weekly meetings with the Operations Manager to cover all aspects of the jobs that are being overseen.
- Coordinate weekly schedule with the Operations Manager.
- Oversee and ensure all job site safety practices and policies are followed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Two-year college degree in Construction Management/ Trades or a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- OSHA 30 Preferred
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb and balance on equipment, ladders, and scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a criminal background check & and drug screening.
- Must have experience in reading blueprints.
- Knowledge of understanding Gantt charts or similar scheduling formats.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and related computer skills.
- Travel is sometimes required