Stone Restoration is looking for a self-driven, eager, and motivated individual to fill our current open role of Foreman in our field operations division. This individual must have experience in some or all of Stone Restoration Scopes including but not limited to: Spall Repair, Brick & Block Masonry Restoration, Liquid & Membrane Waterproofing, Deck Coating, Through Wall Flashing as well as Caulking and Window Glazing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with Job site Superintendents to coordinate the workforce required to successfully complete projects
- Assist the Job site superintendent in leading workforce on daily schedule.
- Maintain daily project schedule provided by project superintendent
- Keep inventory of materials and equipment for projects
- Oversee daily work performed by field technicians.
- Assist the jobsite superintendents in overseeing job site safety
- Assist the Jobsite superintendent in recording daily progress per scope.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Degree/ certificate in construction trades or minimum of 5 years of experience in the construction industry.
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30
- Must be able to provide basic hand tools needed per trade.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb and balance on equipment, ladders, and scaffolding.
- Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds
- Must have valid driver’s license or valid State ID
- Must pass a criminal background check & Drug Screening.