AR Specialist & Contract Administrator
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce & submit all AIA & monthly billings and collect all Accounts Receivable.
- Review and execute all project contracts and supporting documents.
- Create and enter customer/ job/ budget into accounting and project management software.
- Produce and maintain logs for project documents- RFC, RFI, and change orders.
- Create and send Project Close Out Documents.
- Produce Prequalification Packets.
- Request Certificates of Insurance.
- Obtain bonds and building permits for projects.
- Manage RMI Tax on projects.
- Perform minimal Front desk responsibilities to include greeting guests and routing phone calls.
The roles and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list. Additional tasks may be assigned at any time. The scope of this position may change as necessitated by business demands.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Five years experience in construction administration and/ or accounts receivable.
- Two years experience with AIA progress billing or similar program.
- Experience with Foundation software preferred.
- Experience in creating and evaluating project contracts and documents.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and related computer skills.
- Notary Public is a strong plus but not required.
- Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to hear and speak.
- Must be able to lift at least 10 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.